Friday, January 2, 2015

TV-Experience Spengler Cup

During the world famous hockey-event, the traditional Spengler Cup I got invited from the Swiss TV SRF for a12-minutes-talk. This was an exciting experience for me and I want to tell a BIG  thank you to the Swiss TV SRF for being a great, professional, friendly and very service oriented host for me and my family!






If somebody is interested in the booklet "Puck-Dreams - the long and winding road to the NHL" it will be a pleasure for me to send it to you but - so far - it's published only in German. Ask for it via thomasroost@hotmail.com

Du planst, Deine Karriere in Nordamerika, Schweden oder Russland fortzusetzen und willst Dich darauf vorbereiten? Im Lernzentrum Turner lernst Du mit "State Of The Art-Methodik", modernster Infrastruktur und best qualifizierten Lehrern schnell Englisch, Schwedisch, Russisch. Auch für "Import-Players" die sich effizient Basisdeutsch erarbeiten wollen gibt es perfekt passende Angebote. Ich, Thomas Roost, stehe mit meinem Namen für diese Empfehlung!
www.lernzentrumturner.ch


No comments:

Post a Comment